Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening TOMORROW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Illinois state return 2022 gives an error message in Print Center "Illinois return is currently unavailable to view print...."

The indication is that an update of forms is needed.  This appears to be untrue since all forms look OK and the return was filed.  Tried uninstall and reinstall of Turbotax Desktop Premier Windows but this did not resolve the problem for me.  Work around: by going to the "Forms" view, any IL State form can be viewed and printed, one-by-one.   Only residual problem is that it is not possible to save a pdf file of the Illinois return.

Update 2/13/2023;  This issue has now gone and normal printing is available.  May be due to an Illinois update just received.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Illinois state return 2022 gives an error message in Print Center "Illinois return is currently unavailable to view print...."

It is possible some forms needed are not yet available. Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ on State forms availability for personal use.
State forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products.
Why does DO NOT FILE, FORM NOT FINAL appear on my printouts? 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

None of my forms showed the DO NOT FILE message, so I filed.  Seemed to go OK but I will update if there is any issue.

Also checked your link re: availability; all forms for IL state tax are shown available to print or file.  So, I don't think that is the issue.

Illinois accepted the return!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies