Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

If "where's my refund" says approved and says that my refund would be deposited today but the bar isn't marked "sent" yet, when will it be sent?

Your refund is on its way

It should be automatically deposited in your account by the next business day.

What’s next:

Tax Products Group (TPG), a TurboTax partner, will process your refund by deducting your TurboTax fees from your federal refund and sending the remainder of your refund to you using the delivery method you chose. If you have already paid, please disregard the information about fees being deducted from your refund.

You can start checking your account tomorrow to see if your deposit has posted. Note: Some financial institutions may take 1 or 2 business days to post your deposit.

If you need to contact TPG

You can reach TPG’s customer service department at

If "where's my refund" says approved and says that my refund would be deposited today but the bar isn't marked "sent" yet, when will it be sent?

Your refund is on its way

It should be automatically deposited in your account by the next business day.

What’s next:

Tax Products Group (TPG), a TurboTax partner, will process your refund by deducting your TurboTax fees from your federal refund and sending the remainder of your refund to you using the delivery method you chose. If you have already paid, please disregard the information about fees being deducted from your refund.

You can start checking your account tomorrow to see if your deposit has posted. Note: Some financial institutions may take 1 or 2 business days to post your deposit.

If you need to contact TPG

You can reach TPG’s customer service department at
elgrov13

Ight so I finally got my federal yesterday, but state not here yet

How did it take from the time you received email?
elgrov13

Took my federal like 8 days, but state isn't here yet 😕

Did anyone get theirs. Mine said it was deposited on the 6th and still nothing no pending transactions and the bank doesn't see anything
klay29

I recieved funds on the march 22 I talked to the IRS and they said my refund definitely wouldn't be deposited that day because my refund says processing still on Saturday my processing change to received then the 26th said approved and said my funds are being sent to my bank account March 27th and then her about 11 p.m. March 27th which was yesterday and updated to sent to my account what is this mean am I still going to be getting a funds in my account and if so how long is it going to take

Yes the bank is just processing or clearing it bro

bbaska

wmr dd says will be sent on 7/5/2019 but wrm has not updated to sent, no deposit, and bank said they dont see it... i filed back in feb had to get tax advocate, filed with TT, they took the fee out of my bank acct 30 days after i filed, what do i do.

You should read the rest of what it says on the IRS site about your direct deposit--the part about allowing up to 5 business days for the deposit to post to your account.  And if you requested to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your federal refund, you can expect it to take a couple of extra days while the third party bank extracts your fees and sends the rest to you.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
rosieg_90

And did they deposit it the next day because I'm having the same issue

Horizon11
Returning Member

When did you receive your refund after this problem? Mine is doing the same thing

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

The IRS issues most refunds in about 21 days, although some returns take more time to review. So the total timeframe from start to finish, the IRS estimates around 21 days. Unfortunately, there is no specific time once approved, to when the IRS will send the refund. TurboTax does not receive any updates from the IRS, once your return is accepted.

Also, once your refund status on the IRS shows "Refund Sent" it can take 1 to 5 business days for the financial institution to deposit funds into your account.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Mario42c

The IRS is preparing my refund for deposit what does that mean and am I about to get it

AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

@Mario42c That means that your refund is being processed by the IRS and that you should be receiving it soon. For an estimated date, keep track of your refund on the "Where's My Refund?" tool here: https://www.irs.gov.refund

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies