Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Claude70

If "where's my refund" says approved and says that my refund would be deposited today but the bar isn't marked "sent" yet, when will it be sent?

Illinois comptroller says my state refund was sent to green DOT bank waiting for Turbo tax to take their fee, then send my refund?

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

If "where's my refund" says approved and says that my refund would be deposited today but the bar isn't marked "sent" yet, when will it be sent?

TurboTax fees only come out of your federal return. Did you pay your TurboTax fees with your federal return? 

Please click What is Refund Processing Service? to learn more. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Jon221

Where my refund at

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

The IRS issues most refunds in about 21 days, although some returns take more time to review. Once processed, your refund could hit your account 1-5 days after it is sent by the Internal Revenue Service because banks vary in how and when they credit funds.

https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

Tony45

Who do I contact to find my refund 

bittersweet
Returning Member

What date were u suppose to get it?

How long did it take for you to get an email that it was on its way? Its been almost three weeks since i got approved 

Kimieklutch
Returning Member

So I just checked federal and state on your website and both say return was received, accepted and on its way 🎉💰. So how long u til I get it. It’s past 21 days now. Please let me know something. When I check it’s site for refund status it says it is still being processed and a date will be given soon. But hasn’t been given still. 

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

The IRS issues most refunds from e-filed returns in about 21 days, although some returns take more time to review. If it's been accepted, then you can track the status using the Where's My Refund? site. If it has been more than 21 days since your e-filed return was accepted, you can call the IRS directly to check the status of your refund. Please see the FAQ link posted below for more information:

When will I get my IRS tax refund?

Mine said that it would be deposited today but do not have a sent bar.

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

Per https://www.irs.gov/refunds, the Where’s My Refund? app may show “Return Received,” or "approved", even if you've already been issued your refund. The bars won't necessarily move when your refund is sent.

I got a letter saying that they couldn't deposit my refund on to my GreenDot card. But then a week later it was deposited onto my GreenDot card anyway. I was actually surprised but yet still happy when I seen the amount of my balance was a lot more than I thought it was going to be. Then I realized they deposited my refund check to the card anyway after they sent me a letter saying that they couldn't. I'm actually glad I decided to check the balance on the card because my money was deposited three days before I realized it.

Where can it be

And if thats not enough u can go to irs.gov and make an account if u haven’t already going through ID.me and go to your 2023 Account Transcripts and it will tell you your deposit date exactly as long as youve been approved already.😊

I would like to know why my refund wasn't deposited yet

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies