gingerking1086

If the irs says my refund will be deposited on the 27th was that ajoke? Will student loans take all my money instead of getting a refund like the ir

If it's said they was depositing my money on the 2th does that mean student loans didn't take iit all

LeeM

Yes, most likely. If not, then you will receive a letter in the mail if they reduced your refund for that student loan offset.

LeeM

mattduncan2012

lets just say my refund was for 1430 and then I check back in a week and Turbo Tax now say approved but its now 1423. ok then another week goes by and I get a letter stating that student lone took 7$ yes just 7 dollars but I owe way more than that. and the IRS.GOV refund say there's no offset has been or is and 27th your refund will be sent to your bank , buts not in there, I'm I still getting it or they gonna take the rest of it??????
gingerking1086

It showed it would be deposited but it didn't. Student loans took over 5000 and I didn't get the letter they said would be sent for me to have the proof of the offset. They didn't deposit one penny.