Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

maddyboy5

If the get my payment function on the irs page says info not available they are working on this , then how long will it take to get my second stimulus check?

First payment in April was direct deposited into bank account no problem.  Second still waiting for the funds to arrive.  Had my fees on last years taxes paid as a deduction from any refund that I received.  Nothing has changed in any other capacity.  I am eligible to receive the second one but irs page says info not available still working on this as of today
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

If the get my payment function on the irs page says info not available they are working on this , then how long will it take to get my second stimulus check?

Same situation I am in!

If you have a closed Turbo pre-paid debit card or used Refund Transfer with TurboTax, the IRS will have information on next stimulus steps. 

Check out this link: 
Second Stimulus, Turbo Card, GreenDot Resources.

1/5/2021 Update

The IRS has announced that the second round Economic Impact Payments(EIP) are being delivered directly to qualified taxpayers, and the IRS has indicated payments will not be delivered to Refund Transfer banks including Santa Barbara TPG. TPG will not play a role in facilitating these payments. The eligibility amount and status of your stimulus payment can be found at IRS.gov/coronavirus.

If the IRS indicates funds were sent to TPG those funds will be rejected back to the IRS. According to the IRS website"By law, the financial institution must return the payment to the IRS, they cannot hold and issue the payment to an individual when the account is no longer active."

The IRS may indicate funds were deposited to an account ending in the last four digits of your Social Security number. For your protection any account that was established at TPG to facilitate processing of your tax refund was closed when you received your original tax refund, and that account no longer exists.

Unfortunately, TPG does not have any visibility into this information, therefore our agents cannot answer any questions regarding these payments.

https://www.sbtpg.com/coronavirus-stimulus-payment-info/

lynn0c0nn0r
Returning Member

How come H&R Block customers are getting theirs? This seems like a load of BS. People are in need NOW not just 6 months from now. SBBT and Intuit need to get their **bleep** together and get us our money TODAY. 

Turbotax is keeping the money as it went to them.  They will eventually send it back to the IRS.  If we haven't received ours we most likely have to wait until we file taxes this year and claim in on there, that's what Turbotax told me.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies