turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have a prepaid debit card from Pls my refund was sent to my account the 23 of feb,2017 and my money doesn't appear on my account why?? Can someone please help me? Ty

Please help!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
yenni1002

I have a prepaid debit card from Pls my refund was sent to my account the 23 of feb,2017 and my money doesn't appear on my account why?? Can someone please help me? Ty

If it's not in your card you must of did something wrong the same thing happen to me. If anything you should call and speak to a representative. I hope this helped you !

View solution in original post

5 Replies
yenni1002

If it's not in your card you must of did something wrong the same thing happen to me. If anything you should call and speak to a representative. I hope this helped you !

69bigbird

How do i get a hold of a representative

On a PLS card??

Has it been sent by mail or what

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

We don't have access to your return in this public forum and cannot verify if it has been sent by mail. According to the IRS, however, your refund could hit your account 1-5 days after it is sent by the Internal Revenue Service because banks vary in how and when they credit funds.

https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies