belger21

If I was on unemployment and filed before I got my 1099g form is there a way for me to add the form even tho I filed already?

AkinaLO

No, unfortunately, if your return is accepted then you will need to amend your tax return.

Please review the article below regarding amending a return.

How do I amend my 2020 TurboTax Online return? 

Jimbradyjr57

Accept  my Form 1099G Federal tax Withheld was $510.  Unemployment Compensation Box 1 $19,014  Table A

CarissaM

@Jimbradyjr57 Turbo Tax has no control over accepting your return. The IRS does not open to accepting returns until Feb 12, 2021. If you need additional assistance, it would be best to open a new thread so we can assist you with your issue.