elizamosch

If I have completed a draft of my tax return using online product but am not ready to transmit yet, can it be saved?

JohnR1

Yes absolutely - TurboTax Online automatically saves your work, every time you move to a new screen.

When you are ready to exit, you can click on My Account at the top of your screen and click Save & Sign Out.  This will save all of your progress.

When you are ready to return,, to continue to work on your return, please remember to use the same User ID and password as you did when you started your return.

JohnR1