turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If I have completed a draft of my tax return using online product but am not ready to transmit yet, can it be saved?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JohnR1

If I have completed a draft of my tax return using online product but am not ready to transmit yet, can it be saved?

Yes absolutely - TurboTax Online automatically saves your work, every time you move to a new screen.

When you are ready to exit, you can click on My Account at the top of your screen and click Save & Sign Out.  This will save all of your progress.

When you are ready to return,, to continue to work on your return, please remember to use the same User ID and password as you did when you started your return.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JohnR1

Yes absolutely - TurboTax Online automatically saves your work, every time you move to a new screen.

When you are ready to exit, you can click on My Account at the top of your screen and click Save & Sign Out.  This will save all of your progress.

When you are ready to return,, to continue to work on your return, please remember to use the same User ID and password as you did when you started your return.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies