Solved: If i filed and out of state e-file for my federal return was accepted do I have to wait for my state return to be accepted before I get the federal income tax check

If i filed and out of state e-file for my federal return was accepted do I have to wait for my state return to be accepted before I get the federal income tax check

No, the state not being accepted has no bearing on your federal refund. The IRS and your state use separate refunding procedures and schedules. So your refunds are processed by two different entities. IRS processes federal and state processes your state return. 

You can use the IRS Where's My Refund site for the latest status on your federal tax refund.

And you can use your State Department of Revenue's website to check status of state tax refund. Choose your state here How do I track my state refund? and it will give you steps to track the status