figemilio75

If i don' OWE ANY TAXES ,CAN I STILL PRINT IT OUT or save it.at what cost?

my turbo tax return

Just because you "don't owe" doesn't' mean you are not required to file a return ...

You can peek at only  the Federal form 1040 and the summary of the state info by going here:

My Account >> Tools >> View Tax Summary >> Preview 1040

To view your entire return using the online editions (including the state) before you file, you will need to pay for your online account.
To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2016 return at this time, click on My Account at the top of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Continue.  On the next screen it will ask if you want Audit Defense, if you do not want this option just click on the Continue button.  The next screen will ask for all your credit card information so you can pay for the account.

Also if your gross sales on the Sch D exceeds the filing requirement (even if the sales ran at a loss) you must file.