gundee578

I would like to see my itemized deduction for 2016 year. I think you have a less amount than I had figured

I came up with about 542 tax refund and you are about $90 less.  I would like to see where the differences are.

AndreaG

To review the entries on your Schedule A:

• Log in to your Turbo Tax account
  • click on "take me to my return"
  • Click on "my account" tab at the very top of the screen
  • Click on "tools"
  • Click on "view tax summary"
  • Click on "preview my 1040". This is part of a narrow white bar at the very top of the screen
  • When your 1040 form appears, you will be able to scroll through and look at the individual tax forms. 
  • You can choose "Schedule A" from the left column and click on the link in order to view it or you can just use the scroll bar on the right hand side, and then scroll until you get to the Schedule A form. 
  • Click the "back" button when you want to return to your main Turbo Tax screen. The back button is part of a narrow white bar at the very top of the screen.

AndreaG

• Log in to your Turbo Tax account
  • click on "take me to my return"
  • Click on "tools"
  • Click on "view tax summary"