turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

gundee578

I would like to see my itemized deduction for 2016 year. I think you have a less amount than I had figured

I came up with about 542 tax refund and you are about $90 less.  I would like to see where the differences are.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AndreaG

I would like to see my itemized deduction for 2016 year. I think you have a less amount than I had figured

To review the entries on your Schedule A:

• click on "take me to my return"
  • Click on "my account" tab at the very top of the screen
  • Click on "tools"
  • Click on "view tax summary"
  • Click on "preview my 1040". This is part of a narrow white bar at the very top of the screen
  • When your 1040 form appears, you will be able to scroll through and look at the individual tax forms. 
  • You can choose "Schedule A" from the left column and click on the link in order to view it or you can just use the scroll bar on the right hand side, and then scroll until you get to the Schedule A form. 
  • Click the "back" button when you want to return to your main Turbo Tax screen. The back button is part of a narrow white bar at the very top of the screen.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AndreaG

To review the entries on your Schedule A:

• click on "take me to my return"
  • Click on "my account" tab at the very top of the screen
  • Click on "tools"
  • Click on "view tax summary"
  • Click on "preview my 1040". This is part of a narrow white bar at the very top of the screen
  • When your 1040 form appears, you will be able to scroll through and look at the individual tax forms. 
  • You can choose "Schedule A" from the left column and click on the link in order to view it or you can just use the scroll bar on the right hand side, and then scroll until you get to the Schedule A form. 
  • Click the "back" button when you want to return to your main Turbo Tax screen. The back button is part of a narrow white bar at the very top of the screen.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies