Solved: I would like to print out 1040 instead of 1040A, How to do it? I purchased turbotax Premier at Sam's Club.

I would like to print out 1040 instead of 1040A, How to do it? I purchased turbotax Premier at Sam's Club.

Do you mean that TurboTax has decided you can file the simpler 1040A, but you prefer to file (or just view) 1040?

There's an option for that. Go into Forms mode and visit the "Info Wks" worksheet. Scroll down to Part VI and you can "Check this box to calculate Form 1040 even if you qualify to use Form 1040A or 1040EZ".