Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

They keep telling us all the same thing first it was a 45 day review now it's a 60 day review

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

I wonder why everyone getting the same letter
tekken39

The only thing the IRS said was that the earliest they going to start processing returns was February 15th. That’s why I really didn’t rush to get it done sooner plus I knew by having to move it would be awhile getting W2s and the whole ID pin thing. I think the letters are just a protocol delay with these new tax laws now in place. It really has nothing to do with individuals just new tax laws. I’m a retired state employee from accounting and I’ll just leave it at that lol. I’m preparing myself to not expect anything until August or September at the latest. It sucks cause my home was flooded and that’s why I had to move, thus causing me to have a new address and delay in the process. The only thing I noticed is that usually when any kind of letter is first sent within three weeks it’s resolved and we would release refunds quickly. With politics and new tax laws there are all these “unnecessary delays “ to issuing refunds.  The monies are coming just longer than usual. A lot of people who filed right at the beginning of the year were no better off than filing in March or April and those who filed past that were already refunded. It’s like a stack of papers with the earliest on the bottom, but processing from the top or the middle. When the processing should have begun at the bottom first for those who filed first. It’s gonna come through for all of us, prayers lifted high for everybody =}

Yeah I filed in March & still waiting

Crap. I feel lucky to only have waited 80 days. This is nuts!

Has anyone gotten an update today

No
TheC

I didn't get one either
TheC

:(:( at this point I'm hopeless.  This refund has been needed for a long time in our household and i don't think it will arrive any time soon

FYI the IRS system is offline for the weekend to do scheduled maintenance ...everybody have a nice holiday weekend and check again Tuesday.

I already know I will not have a update then either . I just hope I get it

Nice. They take a government vacay with their fat checks, meanwhile a whole lot of the lower paid people have been waiting months for their refund just to catch up with everyday life. 😠

I hope everybody gets there’s soon because this is getting out of hand

The website is shut down until Tuesday
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies