turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

I had***

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

I mailed mines in February 7,2018 on Tuesday I looked on wmr and it said accepted do I still have wait 6 to 8 weeks

I wanna know that to !!

State just recieved still nothing on fed

Now I don’t have a bar it say Your tax return is still being processed.  A refund date will be provided when available.

Yep mine does to idk if this is good or bad tho......

I mailed mines off 2/1 i put a tracking on it and it got there 2/5 .  But everytime i get on wmr it says no information available . What do i need to do everytime i call the irs they will tell me to wait my whole 6 weeks

Basically you just got to wait it out
cmarure03

@asiamoore08  and @Cheree_Coplin mine has been like that for 2 weeks... I called because it’s been more then six weeks they basically tell me what I see .. no bars “still processing “ .. what I read is that ur taxes is being reviewed by an actual person, because of id theft or some type of error etc.. so when there done reviewing will get bars back and a ddd..

I wonder how long that will be

That alone is 6weeks

Btw I’m @asiamoore08 had to log on mines lol

But that reason I sent mines in was cause id theft they didn’t sent me a pin so I had to send it in so it can take a long time for that if that’s the case for you guys but This my first time I had to send it in

Im in the same boat you in boo , i dont know if w whats going on but its taking forever

@jacintia95 hopefully they add the weeks we been waiting already
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies