Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My refund was accepted 21 days ago and my refund is still processing according to WMR, what can I do to see if there is an issue?

@lylianaz in the same boat.. my employer also didn’t file taxes on time. The finance director called SSA and confirmed that they didn’t receive my W2. So she wrote a letter and gave me a copy of the W2, I submitted that to the advocate and now I am just patiently waiting. I also received a 4464C letter. My advocate left me a voice mail stating he received all my paperwork I sent and he’ll be contacting me soon.. So aggravating!!!!
lylianaz

My refund was accepted 21 days ago and my refund is still processing according to WMR, what can I do to see if there is an issue?

@mamabear161 I ahven't been told yet to send in any information but the advocate should be contacting me by tomorrow the 14th. Does anyone know how long from recieving the 4464c letter do we have to wait for our refund....

I wish I could help you on that question, but I have no idea, sorry.

I am going to call tomorrow and I will let y'all know what they say.

@lylianaz  60 days from the date that's on the top of the 4464c letter is what they told me
lylianaz

@thaquile93 I was told by my advocate that i may have to do amended tax return due to my last employer not wanting to comply with sending in my info request. they refusing to send my w2 to the irs. its frustrating

oh man really that is not good, this whole ordeal is crazy.

I called earlier today and the lady stated that my refund and information was under review and that it would take up to 45 days. It was nothing that I had done wrong or anything else that I needed to do. It was just playing the waiting game I guess. Not something I had planned on doing, but what can I do. She said that 45 calendar days.

@lylianaz I talked to an Advocate and she told me that's what my hold up is,  I was missing a W2 & I gotta send it Friday

@thaquile93  that is good. did they say how much longer afterwards that it would take. It is crazy cause there are some similar with the same problems and then there are many that have had the same issues like mine. I have claimed my children every year for the last 19 years, only thing that hanged is that my son goes to college.

@kristib5481  she said it speeds up the process,  I thought I had lost it,  but I found it.  She said if I wasn't able to find it,  I would've had to amend it and that would have taken longer to process and would be a even longer wait.

well thats good, It will be time to file again by the time we get our current refunds hahaha lol.
Im just going to be patient, since that is the only thing I can really do anyhow.
lylianaz

@thaquile93  I can't send in my w-2 because i already filed it but they need my employer to send a letter stating how much was on w-2 with wages,tips and all to compare my w-2 info to that but they are not complying so now i have to send the compy of my last check stub that would work she said to make it move faster

well I hope your situation gets resolved, cause all in all it is just a huge headache.

My 21 days are up. I called today and was told nothing is wrong & my numbers are correct . No letters were sent out and she doesn't see anything that says I will be getting a letter. Another Lady said the same thing to me yesterday(not the 2 weeks part). They said they just need an additional 2 weeks and if I don't hear anything by the 30th to call back. Not sure what's going on but I will keep updating you guys that need it
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies