Solved: I went on the Santa Barbra website. It says income source: federal tax return and my expected refund amount just not received. What does this mean? Thanks so much.

I went on the Santa Barbra website. It says income source: federal tax return and my expected refund amount just not received. What does this mean? Thanks so much.

If you used the Refund Processing Service to pay for your TurboTax fees and have a question, you may contact Santa Barbara Tax Products Group SBTPG, toll-free, at 1-877-908-7228.

I wondered the same thing, my account has been showing that since Saturday.

Following

It just means that you are expecting that amount. It usually shows up the day after your taxes are accepted, but that doesn't mean it has been approved.

Thanks

Mine updated this morning, Path msg is gone and still says being processed w no date.