Solved: I went on the Santa Barbra website. It says income source: federal tax return and my expected refund amount just not received. What does this mean? Thanks so much.

maleighia

I went on the Santa Barbra website. It says income source: federal tax return and my expected refund amount just not received. What does this mean? Thanks so much.

cameaf

If you used the Refund Processing Service to pay for your TurboTax fees and have a question, you may contact Santa Barbara Tax Products Group SBTPG, toll-free, at 1-877-908-7228.

cameaf

nap317

I wondered the same thing, my account has been showing that since Saturday.
jensexton601

Following
queenkb101

It just means that you are expecting that amount. It usually shows up the day after your taxes are accepted, but that doesn't mean it has been approved.
Rhondawhatley

Thanks
jensexton601

Mine updated this morning, Path msg is gone and still says being processed w no date.