I was wondering if there is away to make sure that my refund is getting direct deposited into my personal bank account with bank of America or the turbotax prepaid card.

Yes, you can use the steps below to help you check to see which method you chose to have your refund sent to.
  • Login to your TurboTax account and click Tax Home on left 
  • Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents and click Show
  • Then click Add a state. (You are not adding a state. This action allows you to open your return.)
  • Then click File to the left
  • On the Great job on your taxes! screen, click View or print your return
  • This will open the return in a new window and on the first page which is the TurboTax worksheet for Electronic Filing instructions, it will tell you if you chose direct deposit or a different method in the Balance Due/Refund section at top of the page. It will be in the same place on Electronic Filing page for state return. 
Or you could use these steps to view the Federal Information worksheet & State Information worksheet with your actual banking information on it.
  • Click Tax Tools on the left and then Print Center.
  • Check the boxes next to 2017 federal and state returns
  • Click Print all forms and worksheets.
  • Part V of the federal worksheet has the refund method for federal refund information.
  • Part VI of the federal worksheet has the refund method for state refund information.

• Then click File to the left
  • Click Print all forms and worksheets.

Thank you so much

Thank you so much

You are so welcome!