antaliyah

I was told that i would be billed for turbo tax when my taxes come. My taxes hasn’t came yet and my account has been charged. May i have my refund

TURBOTAX TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT

Did you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your federal refund?  Is your refund taking an unusually long time to arrive?  Or was your refund seized to pay a debt you owed? if so, you signed an agreement that says TT can withdraw its fees from your account.  TurboTax would have sent several emails to you before they took the money out of your account.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901364-why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-turbotax-fee...