joseph_wolfe1229

I was told by turbo tax that I was aprovedy for a refund advance.. but I got a message from Green Dot bank that says although you didn't get a refund advance..

AkinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you were not approved, the email will include information about why you were not eligible for a Refund Advance. 

Please refer to the following help article for more information.  

About the Refund Advance application process - Community 

precious00308

I also have recieved an email but feom green dot.. it says nothing else regarding y i was denied..

KatrinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Unfortunately, if you were not approved, you did not meet the qualification criteria for the Refund Advance. First Century Bank will send you an email explaining why you weren’t eligible for the Refund Advance. If you didn't pre-qualify for Refund Advance, it may be because you owed money to your state, your refund was not $500 or more, or you have outstanding student loans or current tax liens. 

Please see below for more information:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

precious00308

@KatrinaLO  How long till u recieve an email from them?

AkinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

You should receive an email within one hour of acceptance by the IRS.

Please refer to the help article below.

precious00308

@AkinaLO Yup haven't received anything 

precious00308

@AkinaLO Yup haven't received anything and its been since yester around 11am.. and its 7:17pm now..