turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ebonees30

So did anyone that's under review received a letter or their refund yet? I'm curious cause I'm under review and been since 2/14/18 I call everyday and get the same info.

I call just about every single day I get told the same thing over and over. Wait till 3/31/2018 if no refund call us back!.. Smh I want my money. Now here it is 3/2/2018 no update, no refund and no [edited] letter. But being that we all are under review don't ya think the smart thing for the damn IRS to so was send us out a letter letting g us know that?!. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
riosv328

So did anyone that's under review received a letter or their refund yet? I'm curious cause I'm under review and been since 2/14/18 I call everyday and get the same info.

No I have not received a letter either. I've been under review since February 14 as well. Best thing for you to do is just wait and have patience. They do say it usually takes 45 days from the day it went under review. Give it another two weeks. Look at it like this as long as you're not being audited you are fine. I'm anxious for mine as well

View solution in original post

289 Replies
riosv328

No I have not received a letter either. I've been under review since February 14 as well. Best thing for you to do is just wait and have patience. They do say it usually takes 45 days from the day it went under review. Give it another two weeks. Look at it like this as long as you're not being audited you are fine. I'm anxious for mine as well

jonesy19

I filed on Feb 12th, called the irs yesterday. They told me i have to wait 8 weeks because of the way that turbotax transmitted my taxes... other than thrilled...

No!
riosv328

Lol sorry but I had to laugh. This is some bs. I'm starting to think it's due to me doing the free edition

Na.  Its not . BELIEVE that.

I just got an update today ddd April 4th was in review since Feb 26th just hang in there yall its almost over.praying yall get yalls refund this week
typaris85

Still nothing so sad

:(
ammvilla

I was on a different blog and I said how I called on Monday because it was the 45 days that I was originally told from Feb 15th.  But now was told that the 45 days started March 5th.   I want to say i filled Jan 24 or 25th.  I still haven't received a letter either.  This is so frustrating.

We received our notice on Feb 22nd that we are under review. Still no information on when/if our refund will be issued. It is truly unnerving not knowing what is going on.

Any lick for any1

Luck
riosv328

No luck for me
Shavon123

I filed on 1-29th. They told me my review started march 5th. So they told me i had to wait 45 days which will be april 19th. Is that my due date or what. Im just sooo. Aggravated i have bills
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies