Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I was approved for a $250 refund advance at check out but I dont see it anywhere and green dot emailed me about my card saying I didnt get an advance .what do I do

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

I was approved for a $250 refund advance at check out but I dont see it anywhere and green dot emailed me about my card saying I didnt get an advance .what do I do

Did you receive another email stating that you were not approved?

If you did, the email you received should have included the reason why you were not approved. Your approval is based on the size of your federal refund and your tax information, along with other factors. You may not receive the Refund Advance if one of these factors doesn’t meet the qualifying standards of the lender.

Please click the TurboTax help link, listed below, to learn more about the Refund Advance process. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Jmac7878

They gave no reason and I cant seem to get an answer from greendot or TurboTax.they keep sending me back and forth between them..i meet all the requirements .and my refund is of 2k total..

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

If you didn't qualify for Refund Advance, it may be because:

• Your federal refund was not $500 or more.
  • You did not agree to all the Refund Advance terms and conditions.
  • You owed the U.S. Government or your State.
  • You had debt enforced by a State such as, but not limited to, child support obligations, past student loans, tax liens, and any other payments owed to a Federal or State agency.
  • You did not pass the lender’s final evaluation. Subject to review of third-party information.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies