KristineSmith

I was accepted on February 2nd and its now May 8th and i have not received my tax refund. I sent the required documents by fax on March 18th and i'm still waiting.

"I sent the required documents..."  TurboTax does not know what documents you had to submit.  Did you have to verify your identity?  After that it takes at least nine weeks.  Or did you have to send in something else?
KristineSmith

I sent my medical insurance verification but wasn't required to verify my identity.

So you had to send in a 1095A and Form 8962?  You have to wait for the understaffed IRS to hand process it.  Filing so early in the season before you had everything sometimes means you wait longer instead of getting a quick refund.  Sorry.
Anonymous
Not applicable

you can always check status of refund at irs website or call them.  if you call them be prepared for a long wait to speak to someone, 
KristineSmith

I sent all of that but that was back in March.
KristineSmith

checked online and its been the same status since February 19th.
tammy1023

It’s been 102 days and nothing yet

Per the IRS:

If you’re entitled to a refund, we’ll send it about 6-8 weeks from the time we receive your response.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/understanding-your-letter-0012c

You said you sent the response March 18.  Allowing a week for the IRS a week to receive it, you are now a little over 6 weeks. Give it some more time.