ddkelsey5

I want to prepare 2018 1040es, after I have submitted my 2017 return. How do I get to the “take me to my return” on the main menu? This option is not shown.

AndreaC1

If you have already filed, you won't see the Take me to my return button any longer. To get back into the return, use the steps below. 

• Log into your account and click Tax Home to the left
  • Scroll down and click Show More next to Your tax returns & documents
  • Then click Add a state (not adding one, just a way to get back in return)
  • Then click Federal to the left 
  • And click Other Tax Situations at the top 
  • Scroll down and click Start/Revisit next to Form W-4 and Estimated Taxes under the Other Tax Forms section

Or once you are inside the return again, follow steps here How do I print estimated tax vouchers for my 2018 taxes? and ignore number 1 there. 

AndreaC1

• Then click Federal to the left