turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

kohleffel
Returning Member

I want to cancel my account with the Turbo tax prepaid card account but I can't seem to figure out how.

Please cancel and refund

I want to cancel my account with the Turbo tax prepaid card account but I can't seem to figure out how.

@kohleffel What are you trying to cancel?   This is a thread that is about the TurboTax prepaid Visa card.   In another post you were on a thread about canceling the Advantage program and seemed to be asking for a refund for the software you ordered.  What are you trying to do?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I don't want your company to do my taxes any more thanks!

@Cysylvester wrote:

I don't want your company to do my taxes any more thanks!

No problem.  Since you have to purchase the TurboTax software or sign onto your TurboTax online account to start a tax return, just do not purchase the software or start an online tax return.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies