Solved: I want access to the supporting work sheets for my 2016 return. Where do I go to get them. Right now all I can find are the three pages of my 1040.

CJ_O

I want access to the supporting work sheets for my 2016 return. Where do I go to get them. Right now all I can find are the three pages of my 1040.

You will need to download the PDF of the 2016 tax return to include all forms and worksheets.

When you sign onto to your online account using the exact same user ID you used to create, complete and file the 2016 tax return you will land on the Welcome Home screen.  Click on My TurboTax at the top left of the program screen.  This will take you to the 2016 Timeline.  Under the section Some things you can do:  Click on Download all forms and worksheets