mgregory0604

I want a copy of only the return for a prior year. Not all the worksheets. I'm using TT online.

Sorry ... the prior year PDF that you can get now includes all the worksheets.   Once you save it you can use the PDF reader to only print what you want. 

Only in the current year program do you have the option to save a PDF with & without the extra pages. 

mgregory0604

Thank you... Not the answer I wanted to hear, but it appears to be correct.

Yeah ... they used to have just the returns archived and not all the worksheets but some users complained ... so now the archive contains everything and still some users complain ... can't please everyone but it is better to have too much than too little.