After verifying identity 4883C, how long does it really take? Especially if you claimed EITC

@robross1982 thank you! I really hope so. I hadn't filed a return since I last worked tax year 2012.. that is why I had to verify.

@ilj92 Same, well I hadn't filed since 2013.  Let me know how it goes! You should have ur bars back in a couple days. Once you see those resurface, your all good!!

I definitely will lyk. Thanks for the help and confidence boost lol.

I verified on 2/27 and still haven't had an update on WMR. This waiting sucks!!!!!!!

@annamariejones89. Have you tried to call to find out why wmr hasn't updated?

Yes The lady I spoke to was rude and said it takes 4-6 weeks for it to update.

@robross1982 my bars changed today!

So happy for you!!! @ilj92 !!!!

This is bs I verified 2/25 still nothing just says we have received your return it is being processed it’s going on three weeks

@cherrieplz24. Did you verify at an office or over the phone? I think if you're still getting that message. You should make an appointment to go into an office just to be sure.

I verified over the phone called to make sure everything is fine and everything is good now just have to wait everyone won’t get an immediate update like you did some will have some long wait times

@cherriesplz24. So what are you complaining about. Gtfoh

I’m complaining about not getting my refund and it’s been three weeks clown you got your money way before I’ve even gotten mine and I verified way before you did so you gtfoh

Why are you still commenting on here and you got your money already lol

Still no DDD. This is getting old really fast!!!!!