tomdeejaca7

I took a picture of my W-2 and after checking if it matches the hard copy one change is needed, I changed the Employer ID number to the hard. Oly and it wants a change to

ToddL

You will have to use the "Delete a Form" tool to remove the Form W-2 and re-enter it in the W-2 interview

See: How do I delete forms in TurboTax Online?

After deleting the  Form W-2 , log out of the program. When you log back in, use the Delete a Form tool to confirm the  Form W-2 has been removed from the list of forms in your return.  Then, return to the W-2 interview and re-enter it correctly.

Why does this happen? Once you enter (or import or transfer) certain information, the program creates or updates forms and worksheets that use that information. In many cases, you cannot "change" that information in the interview process - in a manner of speaking, it has been "written in ink" on the forms. You have to delete the form and any associated worksheets in order to correct.

ToddL