Solved: I took a personal loan from a 401k two years ago. Last year, I switched jobs and didn't finish paying the loan, so I received a 1099. Can I amend 2015 taxes for this?

I took a personal loan from a 401k two years ago. Last year, I switched jobs and didn't finish paying the loan, so I received a 1099. Can I amend 2015 taxes for this?

I'm curious to know if I can amend my 2015 taxes, since that was when I received the disbursement, or if it only applies to 2016.

No sorry.  It goes on your 2016 return.

No sorry.  It goes on your 2016 return.

Unless the printed date on the 1099 is 2015.
**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.**