compassioncare12

I thought I just had to do this all online, now are you saying I have to print and mail in.

I do not have aprinter, do I have to take my computer into a store for them to print
Mike9241

what year? only 2020 can be done online. other years need a full PC or MAC and the desktop software for that year. since you do not have a printer, you can print the return to a PDF. places like Office Max, Staples, FedEx and others can print out a copy from the PDF.  call first to find out the cost.  if it's 2020, then there's an issue with the return if you can't submit it. most likely a form is not ready which means you should be printing for submission until it is. 

compassioncare12

Yes it is just my 2020 return.  My federal was accepted by the IRS. Do you think I hit a wrong button because we do pay State taxes in the state of FL.  I might of hit something to do with state tax.  It was my first time doing turbo tax