I submitted my taxes on 6/26. I believe I authoriz...

I submitted my taxes on 6/26. I believe I authorized the tax payment to be deducted from my bank account on 7/1/2020. To date neither fed nor oklahoma has been deducted

Did you efile?  Was it Accepted?

You can double check your efile status here     

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/   

When you efile you get back 2 emails.  The first email only confirms the transmission.  The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.

Anonymous
Not applicable

did you get an acceptance e-mail from both the IRS and state? if not, they never got the returns so the payment could never occur. if you did get those e-mails call the IRS and state to find out why payment hasn't gone through.   There are many possible reasons.   personally. I do not use TT to set up payments.  I use the IRS Direct Pay and my state has a similar feature. I set up payments on 6/30 to take place on 7/15 and they went through on that date.