Solved: I submitted my amended 2018 return. Does the refun...

I submitted my amended 2018 return. Does the refund amt on the amended return include the amt already refunded or is it an additional amount to be refunded?

I received a return of $946 originally and the amended return states I'll be receiving $1,254. Does the $1254 include the $946 already refunded?

Line 18 on the 1040X would be the amount of refund from the original return and line 21 would be an additional amount of refund resulting from the changes entered on the 1040X. The sum of 18 and 21 would be the total refund from the original return and the amended return. 

Thank you so much!