dyarbusn

I started filling out the Innocent spouse and I just found out I won't need it after all. How do I delete it out of my taxes? It won't let me continue filing my taxes.

I started filling out the Innocent spouse relief form and I just found out I won't need it after all. How do I delete it out of my taxes? It won't let me continue filing my taxes because it is not completely filled out.
AndreaC1

You will need to delete Form 8857 from your return. Follow the steps here below to delete that form. 

• Log into your account and get inside your return (by clicking orange Take me to my return button)
  • Click My Account in top right and choose Tools
  • Select Delete a form from there
  • On next screen, scroll down to find Form 8857 and click Delete next to it

NOTE: See screenshots below for assistance with navigating to the screen to delete