2891pl

I should have recieved my state refund on 2/28/2018 and it said it was accepted.. I have not receive my state refund yet? Can anyone please advice? Thank you. Andrea

AndreaC1

@2891pl which state are you in and are you seeing 2/28/18 on the TurboTax tracker or your state's refund tracking page?
2891pl

I am in GA. Yes I am seeing 2/28/18 on TurboTax Tracker..
2891pl

Maybe it takes a little longer?
AndreaC1

Okay, thanks for the update. I'm providing a detailed answer for you below. But yes, state processing sometimes takes a while
AndreaC1

The date you see on TurboTax Refund Tracker is just an estimated date based on data from when other customers have filed. Only your state will be able to provide you the exact deposit date. Why can't TurboTax give me an exact refund date?

You can use your State Department of Revenue's website to check status of state tax refund. I've provided that for you below. Processing times vary from state to state and it's not uncommon for one to receive federal refund before state; or vice versa. 

Accepted in TurboTax just means the government has received your return. This is the status of your return; not your refund. The next step would be for them to process the return and approve your refund. Once they complete that, they update their website with a deposit (or check mailed) date for you. 

NOTE: Georgia has stated to please allow them 90 business days to process your return and issue a refund.

How do I track my Georgia tax refund?