walser50

I selected the option to mail my State taxes in and printed the form but you deducted it from my Fed refund.

I selected the option to mail my State taxes in but you deducted it from my Fed refund. Supposed to get 2089.00. Owed State 414.00 and after filing my refund dropped to 1621.00.

Anita01

State tax owed is never paid with your federal refund.  If you are seeing a  screen showing the net of your refund and tax owed, that's just a display screen that tells you the net amount of cash you'll receive from your two filings.

Anita01