I received an email from turbo concerning my secon...

I received an email from turbo concerning my second stimulus that I haven't received yet..how do I go about seeing if the case is my stimulus got put into a wrong account?

I need to speak to someone...this is not helping.

I have the same situation, this is ridiculous!!

First, confirm that the IRS thinks that you are eligible for the stimulus - from an IRS Press Release

How do I find out if the IRS is sending me a payment?

People can check the status of both their first and second payments by using the Get My Payment tool, available in English and Spanish only on IRS.gov. The tool is being updated with new information, and the IRS anticipates the tool will be available again in a few days for taxpayers.”

If the IRS website shows that your stimulus payment has already been deposited, but you don't see it in your account, then it is possible that your situation is due to an IRS error. The date may refer to the first, erroneous attempt to deposit the stimulus payment. Please see the following statement from TurboTax.

“The IRS recently began issuing a second round of stimulus payments to those eligible. Unfortunately, because of an IRS error, millions of payments were sent to the wrong accounts and some may not have received their stimulus payment.  

We have been working tirelessly on a solution with the Treasury and the IRS. As a result, our expectation now is that within days the error will be corrected and stimulus payments will begin being deposited into the correct bank accounts. We have also re-confirmed with the IRS that they have all of the correct banking information for our customers.”

Please give the IRS a few days to address this issue. Most taxpayers should not have to do anything.

Please see the Turbo blog post "Why haven't I received my second stimulus check" for more information.

The email means that your check was put in the wrong account, sent back to the IRS, and TurboTax is working to get it to the right account.