I received a notice that I owe school district tax...

cplaskett

I received a notice that I owe school district taxes from 2018. Can I pay through TurboTax?

No.

You never pay tax due "through" TurboTax.  In some instances you can enter bank or credit card information into the software when you prepare the return so that the IRS or state can use that information to take your payment.  But you cannot do any thing like that for a 2018 tax that you did not pay over  a year ago.  Pay the tax due to the school district directly--if they sent you a  notice it surely has information about how they want you to take care of paying them.