I received a green dot card this year instead of a netspend card .has anyone else received a green dot card ?any problems with the green dot ?

Also does the I.R.S DEPOSIT at all times or are there certain times they deposit on a turbo tax green dot card?

The date that the IRS gives you is the date deposited to your account , It may take the bank one to five days for them to update the deposit

I have gotten netspend every year for refund, this year it's turbo tax card. I still haven't recieved card, been since 2/24/18. I always recieved netspend within 5 days, and always before refund. Well refund us sitting in card, and its not arrived.

You may have to contact turbo tax so they can reissue you another card and see if they can expedite it.  You can contact them at:  1-855-646-8848.

I got the card , today it says it is closed , I still have 2000 on the card and no live person to ask what the hell happened!!! I will never use the card for taxes again

Also when I called they said it was closed and I would not be able to open an account with this bank again?? WTH?

Since this happened IRS should be issuing you a check then, Just contact the IRS to see if a check was mailed out.  1-800-829-1040

I called and the irs said the refund was sent to my card on feb 28... so I guess I am just screwed out of the 2100.00 that the turbo tax card took from me when they closed my account

They can't take your money if they closed your account , you automatically issue you a check.

The irs did not close my account the turbo tax card did, and when I call the number on the back of my card all I get is a robot, I enter all my info and it says this account has been closed and will not be able to open another account! So who will send me a refund? Turbo tax?