cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 1

I received a green dot card this year instead of a netspend card .has anyone else received a green dot card ?any problems with the green dot ?

Also does the I.R.S DEPOSIT at all times or are there certain times they deposit on a turbo tax green dot card?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 1

I received a green dot card this year instead of a netspend card .has anyone else received a green dot card ?any problems with the green dot ?

The date that the IRS gives you is the date deposited to your account , It may take the bank one to five days for them to update the deposit

33 Replies
Level 1

The date that the IRS gives you is the date deposited to your account , It may take the bank one to five days for them to update the deposit

Level 1

I have gotten netspend every year for refund, this year it's turbo tax card. I still haven't recieved card, been since 2/24/18. I always recieved netspend within 5 days, and always before refund. Well refund us sitting in card, and its not arrived.
Level 1

You may have to contact turbo tax so they can reissue you another card and see if they can expedite it.  You can contact them at:  1-855-646-8848.
Level 1

I got the card , today it says it is closed , I still have 2000 on the card and no live person to ask what the hell happened!!! I will never use the card for taxes again
Level 1

Also when I called they said it was closed and I would not be able to open an account with this bank again?? WTH?
Level 1

Since this happened IRS should be issuing you a check then, Just contact the IRS to see if a check was mailed out.  1-800-829-1040
Level 1

I called and the irs said the refund was sent to my card on feb 28... so I guess I am just screwed out of the 2100.00 that the turbo tax card took from me when they closed my account
Level 1

They can't take your money if they closed your account , you automatically issue you a check.
Level 1

The irs did not close my account the turbo tax card did, and when I call the number on the back of my card all I get is a robot, I enter all my info and it says this account has been closed and will not be able to open another account! So who will send me a refund? Turbo tax?