Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I received a green dot card this year instead of a netspend card .has anyone else received a green dot card ?any problems with the green dot ?

I will ask my supervisor what else you can do.

I received a green dot card this year instead of a netspend card .has anyone else received a green dot card ?any problems with the green dot ?

I included contact information for green dot , turbo visa switched from green dot and now this is the contact information you need to help straighten out what happened:  <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4139949-how-to-get-your-tax-refund-on-a-turbo-prepaid-visa-card">h...>
kat59701

That is the number I have been calling for 2 days.. the money is on my card, I used the card fine for a week, still have over 2000 on it and it now says it has been closed, I cannot get a live person at that number

have you tried to lost and stolen line to see if they can transfer you to customer service.  It is asking for social security also you can enter that to get to the customer service line.
kat59701

Yes did all of that, thank you

okay i wil let my supervisor know what is going on with customer service.
kat59701

Thank you! I cannot get ahold of a live person on this matter.. all I want is a check for my money they still have
kat59701

When I enter all my card info it says this account has been closed and you will not be able to open another card with this bank!! I don’t know how they can close my account with my money still there
kat59701

And now the turbo tax card site has me blocked so I can no longer send them emails.. so yeah they scammed me and took my money
kat59701

My account has been unlocked and my card reactivated!! Thank god!!

I am having the exact same priblem right now. Any suggestion on how to get my money?

Im having the same problem!! Please help!!! They have $6500 that is mine and state account closed no new card will be issued

Have you called Green Dot? $6500 is a large refund, so they may want to verify your identity.

Cant get a live green dot person on the phone and Turbo Tax has been no help!

TT cannot get involved, since the card is issued by a independent bank.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies