shahall75

I received a CP25 notice in the mail about some adjustments that were made does this mean i won't get a refund? It didn't indicate if I would or wouldn't.

The where's my refund just say being processed and it's been 21 days

I think it is self explanatory ...  review your payments made and the entries on the tax return and see if they are correct. 

Understanding your CP25 Notice

We made changes to your return because we found a difference between the amount of estimated tax payments on your tax return and the amount we posted to your account. You're not due a refund nor do you owe an additional amount because of our changes. Your account balance is zero

https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Understanding-your-CP25-Notice

1572

I paid 200 dollars for my taxes I got a letter cp25 say. S. I don't get taxes whT the he'll did you do

HeatherPLO

@1572

For specific details about notices from the IRS, you will need to reach out to them directly for more information.  To do this, please see the Help Article here for further assistance.