turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

shahall75

I received a CP25 notice in the mail about some adjustments that were made does this mean i won't get a refund? It didn't indicate if I would or wouldn't.

The where's my refund just say being processed and it's been 21 days
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

I received a CP25 notice in the mail about some adjustments that were made does this mean i won't get a refund? It didn't indicate if I would or wouldn't.

I think it is self explanatory ...  review your payments made and the entries on the tax return and see if they are correct. 

Understanding your CP25 Notice

We made changes to your return because we found a difference between the amount of estimated tax payments on your tax return and the amount we posted to your account. You're not due a refund nor do you owe an additional amount because of our changes. Your account balance is zero

https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Understanding-your-CP25-Notice

I paid 200 dollars for my taxes I got a letter cp25 say. S. I don't get taxes whT the he'll did you do

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

@1572

For specific details about notices from the IRS, you will need to reach out to them directly for more information.  To do this, please see the Help Article here for further assistance. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Can I file again 

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Please see Understanding your CP25 Notice | Internal Revenue Service for information. If you have any questions or concerns, you will need to contact the IRS at the toll-free number listed on your notice.

@Damiendporter 

Manage cookies