meleelee1

I received a advance turbo card and activated, now I received an email saying they had deposited the money. How long does it take the advance to show up on my turbo card?

Mythfilmz

if you have an existing card from last year, it will not be on that one. It will be on the new card provided for this year.

KatrinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Forty-eight hours after acceptance, your advance money will be available on the virtual card.  For more information, please see the information below:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557