pblakely1217

I receive a date for my refund. Will it be on that date deposit to my bank account or different date

Heather14

When the status on the IRS site Where’s My Refund? (https://www.irs.gov/refunds)  shows “Refund Sent”, the IRS has sent your tax refund to your financial institution for direct deposit. It can take 1 to 5 days for your financial institution to deposit funds into your account. 

Heather14

mackin4467

What ever date they say is when your deposit will hit ,,
joshuaspeakman88

Is that for turbo card
calvin-mcd-0821

So the date i was given was today, but the irs meter doesnt say my refund was sent to back yet..what does this mean?
mackin4467

Your money should have been deposited around 2am this ...You will not receive the 3rd bar that says sent ,,you will get that bar in about 1week but your money should be in the bank as long as your bank info is correct..