Solved: I put the wrong ssn for myself I was asked to correct the change and I did I need to know if it was changed it shows my taxes where accepted after I made the change

I put the wrong ssn for myself I was asked to correct the change and I did I need to know if it was changed it shows my taxes where accepted after I made the change

If your taxes were Accepted that means it was changed. The IRS will not accept a return if the social security number and name is not correct and matches what the social security administration has on file. Check below to be sure your return was accepted. 

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/

Very helpful thank you!!

You are welcome. Take Care.