Solved: I purchased this Turbo Tax download from Office Depot. I already completed my taxes...can I use it to do 2 more for someone else?

I purchased this Turbo Tax download from Office Depot. I already completed my taxes...can I use it to do 2 more for someone else?

When  I purchased this, I thought I could use it up to 5 times for different returns. Please let me know, thanks,

The TurboTax desktop CD/Download software can create and complete as many tax returns as needed without charge after you have purchased and installed the software on your personal computer.  The program comes with 5 free federal tax return e-files (number of e-files set by IRS rules).  After the 5 e-files have been used any further tax returns can be printed and mailed.

To start another tax return using the desktop editions, click on the File menu at the top left of the program screen and click on New Tax Return.