andrewkeeza

I provided the wrong routing number for my tax refund.

My refund got sent to the wrong credit union. Is there any way this can be changed through turbotax? The account number was correct but the routing number was incorrect.
LindaA

You cannot change your credit union routing number once your return has been filed and accepted by the IRS. If the information you provided is invalid, the IRS will issue you a paper check. Please see the FAQ below for more information.

What if I entered the wrong bank account for direct deposit?  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302459

arnold3132

Bank gave us the wrong routing number and we filed our income tax with y'all suppose to been reciveing it today what happens next ?
kmmbarron

Have you still not received yours?
arnold3132

Yes I got it same date as irs said I had the right account number but wrong routing number we are with Wells Fargo so I guess long as the account number was right we were okay
Miwilli

I sent my taxes to the wrong account number how can i change it its still not in my account

JakailaLO

Have you submitted your return to the IRS? If so, please read and review this link thoroughly for assistance with your situation: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/what-if-i-entered-the-wrong-bank-account-for-direct-d...