chilcoat

I printed my return and found errors before mailing. I want to edit it, but the only option I see at this point is to amend. How can I edit?

Rachel_W

You can edit your taxes if you printed them to mail but realized they were incorrect by following these steps:

• Login to your TurboTax Account 
  • Scroll down to the bottom of your page and click on the blue box "Add a State" (You are not actually adding a state but this gets you to the correct menu)
  • From here, you can click "Federal" from the left side of your screen and then change what you need to change
  • Next, walk through the "File" section to reprint or E-File after you have made the necessary changes
azpokergal1968

You absolutely should include this on screen. Terrible. I always like to print my taxes and see if it looks right before filing.

@azpokergal1968 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/can-i-print-a-copy-of-my-turbotax-online-return-befo...