calvert53

I printed my return and don't believe it is correct. I want to change it and reprint before filing. Why do I have to "amend" it?

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  See screenshot

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return where you can make any changes before filing.

calvert53

I tried this but it does not take me back to the screen where I can review and correct my income and expenses.

Once you are back on the 2018 tax return click on Federal on the left side of the screen.  Then click on Wages and Income at the top of the screen.  This will take you to all the Income sections of the program.  If you click on Deductions and Credits at the top of the screen that will take you to all the deductions and credits section.
calvert53

Got it!  thank you!!!!!
BILLVENICE

THERE IS NO OPTION ON THE 2019 PAGE TO GO BACK ONCE YOU[VE PRINTED A RETURN.  REALLY FRUSTRATED BECAUSE I DON'T NEED TO AMEND SINCE I HAVEN'T MAILED THE RETURN YET AND IF I AMEND, IT SHOWS A 'REFUND' WHEN IN FACT I DO OWE A SMALL AMOUNT OF TAXES.

@BILLVENICE wrote:

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.