I paid for my refund with my tax return but it did...

taylornicole1329

I paid for my refund with my tax return but it did not give me the option to put my bank information in how do I input my bank information?

TerukoL

If you transferred your info from last year's return, TurboTax may have defaulted to deposit your tax refund into the same account you used last year. You can easily edit the account info you wish to transfer your money into before you file.

TurboTax Online

1. First, make sure the I want my refund deposited into this account box is unchecked.
  2. Scroll down and select Continue.
  3. On the Let's get your bank account info screen, enter the account you want your refund deposited into.

TurboTax mobile app

2. Swipe right to continue.
  3. On the Let's get your bank account info screen, enter the account you want your refund deposit.

Please click the TurboTax Help link, listed below, to learn more.