I paid for efile, but Federal and State did not ac...

mirpurkhassind-g

I paid for efile, but Federal and State did not accepted my return. I have to mail it. How can i request Turbotax to refund my fees? Thank

Efile is free when using TT Online.  The charge is for the use of the software to prepare your returns, and is the same regardless of how you file.  If you tell us why the efiles were rejected, you may ne help to help you fix them.

mirpurkhassind-g

I didn't prepared online, i have purchased the software for my computer.  

You asked the question from TT Online, which is why I answered as I did.  Using the desktop software, there is no efile fee for Federal.  Please contact TT Support:

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

Use the phase billing issue.